This year didn't exactly go the way that we hoped it would, which is why this Christmas card is a funny way to wish your loved ones a happy Christmas. This card is part of a collection so be sure to check out the others. If you love them all then they're available in multi-packs - check them out on my shop!
Text on card: Santa Claus is coming to town - pending a negative PCR test.
Greeting card A6 (105 x 148mm) with kraft envelope (105 x 148mm)
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town | Funny COVID Christmas Card | Humour | Handmade
We choose to print all our greeting cards on a specialist paper that is coated and scratchproof on the outside and uncoated on the inside so that it's easy to write on. We also choose a lovely thick 300gsm weight which just adds to the luxurious feel of your products.
Our printing is outsourced to our partner printing company who use top of the range digital printing presses.
We offer FREE shipping within the UK and your goodies should be with you within 1-2 days of dispatch, but bear in mind that uncle Corona may delay delivery times slightly.
If you’re a little bit further afield then don’t panic, we also offer international shipping with a tracked and signed service. We don't currently offer international standard shipping services - sorry!
We do everything we can be sustainable, such as choosing digital printing techniques because unlike conventional printing, there are no pre-press stages between the digital document file and the final print, so there is no need for film plates or photo chemicals.
Our partner company is also a zero to landfill site and 95% of their waste is manufactured black into recycled products with the remaining 5% being converted into Refuse Derived Fuel - how good is that?!
And finally, all of the paper and packaging we use is recyclable and completely plastic free - yay!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If your products are misprinted or have damages due to printing or delivery then we will work with you to recifty it. We cannot accept returns if you have changed your mind.
We are based in the UK so countries outside of Europe should expect a longer delivery time and the possibility of additional charges.
When a package is delivered internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
In general, the buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country.