What better way to express your joy for someone's birthday than with a big fat "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY". This lovely card is a bright orange colour to symbolise your excitement and brighten up someone's day.
The inside is blank for your own message.
Greeting card A6 (105 x 148mm) with white recycled envelope (105 x 148mm)
YAAAY It's Your Birthday Greeting Card | Birthday Card | Celebration | Funny
We choose to print all our greeting cards on a specialist paper that is coated and scratchproof on the outside and uncoated on the inside so that it's easy to write on. We also choose a lovely thick 300gsm weight which just adds to the luxurious feel of your products.
Our printing is outsourced to our partner printing company who use top of the range digital printing presses.
We offer FREE first class shipping within the UK and your goodies should be with you within 1-2 days of dispatch, but bear in mind that uncle Corona may delay delivery times slightly.
We do everything we can be sustainable, such as choosing digital printing techniques because unlike conventional printing, there are no pre-press stages between the digital document file and the final print, so there is no need for, film plates or photo chemicals.
Our partner company is also a zero to landfill site and 95% of their waste is manufactured back into recycled products with the remaining 5% being converted into Refuse Derived Fuel - how good is that?!
And finally, of course the paper and packaging we use is recyclable. and any plastic we do use is compostable.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If your products are misprinted or have been damaged due to printing or delivery then we will work with you to recifty it. We cannot accept returns if you have changed your mind.